Friday, September 11, 2009

MS150 2009

I really cannot wait. I look forward every year to this ride.

The truth is that this is a 150 mile long party on the road. This year will be my 7th year to be involved with it, and I've enjoyed it every time.

For this year, I have a new bike, and a new body to push it. Sub 200lbs for the first time this year!!!! : )

I've always hated the number plates flapping around on the front of my bike and the zip ties scratching the frame. So this year, I decided to make something a little special for the bike.


Using some sheet stock, I cut, drilled and bent up a little bracket for the back of my bike. It is a blatant copy of the number plate brackets found on the pro's bikes. Maybe it adds a little to my bike.... If nothing else, I don't have to listen to that number flapping in the wind the whole time : )


No comments: