Friday, October 29, 2010

Cyclocrunk 2010 #3 - Mud

Tuesday, rain fell in Memphis like it had not done in 3-4 months. That guaranteed a muddy and wet race for Tuesday night.

I ate mud hard in the first 180 turn corner when I washed my front wheel. That let a bunch of people past me that I really would have liked to stay with. After getting up, straightening my bars and putting the chain back on, I got moving again.



By the end of the race, I was getting pretty drained but I had reeled in a few people that I had hoped to.

I crossed the line dizzy from the effort and absolutely covered in mud. It was a great night!!!!

A huge thanks to Joel, Robert and Mike for putting on a great series. I look forward to this every year, and it lived up to expectations this year like the rest.

No comments: