Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cool Bikes In My Garage.....

Last night, I was talking with a buddy about all the cool bikes that have been through my garage in the past year..... I built a few of them, tweaked a few of them for people, and just drooled over a few as well.....

Trek TTX - full DA and Zipp

Specialized Tarmac SL- Full SRAM and Zipp

Cervelo S1 - Full Ultegra

Cervelo S2 - Full Ultegra SL

Pinarello Prince - Full Super Record 11

Vellum Equilibrium - Full DA

Scott Addict R2 - Full DA






2 comments:

NVdK said...

Nice TR6 in that one photo. Had a Spitfire of around the same yr. POS but a blast to drive!

Jeremy said...

Thats cool Kram!

Thanks for the compliment on the car:) I've owned it for approx 18yrs...

I have a custom made bike rack for it that fits the luggage rack too.