Sunday, March 8, 2009

Herb Parsons 3/07/09

I managed to get out this weekend and hit Herb Parsons. I was not planning on going out there (spur of the moment deal) but decided to anyway. When I got there, I rode in about a mile and decided it was too muddy, so I rode out.

When I got back to the parking lot, two college girls were getting ready to ride. They heckled me because I did not want to ride in the mud (don't care about mud, but I don't want to destroy my favorite trail).

So off I went again. I rode pretty hard the first lap and ran into SteveK putting in this new log bridge. Bridge is pretty nice. No one else seemed to be able to ride accross it though...?

In the end, I did two laps, when I was hoping to do 4.....

Oh yeah, the trail was in good shape except the holiday loop......

No comments: