Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fall Racing Continued.....

To continue this story!

After hitting the Cyklocrunk series, I ended up hitting two races in Nashville. The first was the first 'Cross The Way' series race for 2012. Unfortunately, I went there and broke my fork on my first lap.... not a good way to find success. The good news was that I helped out Dylan and Seth. They ended up placing 1st and 2nd in all the races of the day. Pretty good for some young punks!

 
With that, I ended up rebuilding my bike completely. New fork, new headset, new stem. I painted everything up with the same paint and clearcoated the whole thing.
 
 
And with that done, I headed off to the second cyclocross race in Nashville. This one was in town in a park in the middle of town. This race went much better for me. The end result was that I finished and did not take DFL. I felt better at this race, but it was really a tough one.....
 
Unfortunately, that finished off my season - at least as far as my racing season was concerned.....
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: