Last night while waiting outside to pick up some take-out food, I rigged up my T-Rex for night flying.
Used some Align blades I'd picked up some time earlier, and an Electrifly light kit I picked up at the LHS. I test flew two packs through it and its not terribly easy to see, so I redid the lighting on the canopy and the fuse. On the canopy, I moved it 1/4" away from the black window paint. I'm hoping this will get the light reflecting from a lot of white paint.
On the structure, I re did the lighting alignment so it would show in every realm of flight.
I also noticed that these blades tracked worse than any blade I've flown yet. I'll have to re-track them when its warmer.
In flight, the thing really was a dog because of the cold. I could not believe how poorly the batteries performed. That was until I got in the truck and realized it was 21 degrees........